Thursday, July 2, 2009

Da Start

Hi all

Well, after a very long absence from the Warhammer 40,000 scene, I have returned to the game.

After much debating I have finally decided to go for Orks and as the blog title suggests. I am planning on using ‘The Tale of Four Gamers’ approach. I will be using the original method with a few modifications.

Da Roolz
I will have £25 (or teef) to spend each month on army purchases (more about the different types of purchases later). Although this won’t allow for many models a month, I want to try and model and paint the army to a display standard (rather than gaming standard), so fewer models a month will be better for me. Also, because of my location, I won’t often be able to play games very often (three or four times a year), so having a playable army quickly isn’t a priority.

My monthly purchase will fall into one of three categories:
Army Purchases – these will be any models from the Ork Range (this is what will count towards my teef spent
Hobby Purchases – this will be any modelling supplies, books etc.
Gubbinz Purchases – These will be any purchases of models from other ranges in order to do conversions (as I no longer have a bitz box).

The first month will NOT have a larger budget.

Each months models must be painted by the end of the month.

Regular updates to this Blog will be made (I will aim for one a week), with WIP pictures when available.

Any unspent teef can be added to the next months purchases.

The first month of the project will be August (or there will be various work done before then, so there will still be regular blogs updates)

So, those are da roolz.

Comments and Criticisms welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment